188th OCM Executive Council Meeting
The 188th OCM Executive Council Meeting (first Executive Council Meeing for 2019) was held on Saturday, 23 March 2019, from 9.30 am to 12.07 pm, at the Training Hall, Level 2C, OCM Indoor Sports Complex, Jalan Hang Jebat, Kuala Lumpur.
The Meeting was chaired by Dato’ Sri Mohamad Norza Zakaria, President of OCM.
Present at the meeting were 11 members of the Executive Board, 29 delegates from NSAs of Ordinary Members, 12 delegates from NSAs of Associate Members, 1 delegate from the Ministry of Youth & Sports (MYS), 2 delegates from the National Sports Council (NSC), 1 delegate from the National Sports Institute (NSI), 1 delegate from the Ministry of Education (MOE) and 16 observers.
The Executive Council made the following decisions:
- Confirmed and approved the Minutes of 187th OCM Executive Council Meeting which was held on Saturday, 17 November 2018.
- Adopted the Report of the President, which covered the programs and activities of OCM for the period between November 2018 to March 2019.
- Adopted the Statement of Accounts for the period of July to September 2018 and for the period of October to December 2018.
- Adopted the Reports by each Committee of OCM.
- Adopted the Reports by MYS, NSC, NSI and MOE.
The President of OCM urges all NSAs concerned to work closely with the OCM, NSC and NSI in preparation for Malaysian Contingent to the 30th SEA Games Philippines 2019.