The newly elected Office Bearers of the Malaysian Gymnastics Federation (MGF) for the term 2021-2023 made a courtesy visit to the OCM on Monday, 3 May 2021. The delegation of MGF consists of the following members:
1. Dato’ Tan Gin Soon (President)
2. Mr. Kau Git Kaur (Deputy President)
3. Mr. Francis Loh Soong Park (Vice President)
4. Dato’ Azmi Abas (Vice President)
5. Ms. Lee Wan Nin (Vice President)
6. Mdm. Afrita Ariany Nasril (Honorary Secretary)
7. Mdm. Petrina Low (Member)
The delegation of MGF was welcomed by Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Mohamad Norza Zakaria (President), Dato’ Seri Azim Zabidi (Deputy President), Dato’ Mohd Nazifuddin (Secretary General), Dato’ Amarjit Singh Gill (Assistant Treasurer), Ms. Michelle Chai (Chief Operating Officer), Mr. Fong Wan Hor (General Manager) and Mr. Norhashimi Hussain (General Manager).
Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Mohamad Norza Zakaria congratulated Dato’ Tan Gin Soon for being elected as the new President at the 26th Annual General Meeting of the MGF on Saturday, 24 April 2021.