Dato’ Sri Mohamad Norza Zakaria 53rd Birthday Celebration
The Executive Board and Management of OCM, organised a simple and meaningful birthday celebration for Dato’ Sri Mohamad Norza Zakaria, President of OCM, who turned 53 on Thursday, 29 August 2019.
Dato’ Sri Mohamad Norza Zakaria celebrated his birthday with fellow Executive Board Members and staff of OCM at the OCM office.
The Executive Board Members of OCM who were present are:
- Dato’ Seri Azim Zabidi (Deputy President)
- Dato’ Paduka Mumtaz Jaffar (Vice President)
- Dato’ Dr. Shamala Subramaniam (Vice President)
- Dato’ Ong Poh Eng (Vice President)
- Dato’ Mohd Nazifuddin (Secretary General)
- Moira Tan Siew See (Assistant Secretary General)
- Chan Foong Keong (Assistant Secretary General).
The celebration started with a prayer citation by one of the staff of OCM, Mr. Mohd Zulnizam Ardianshah.
Dato’ Sri Mohamad Norza Zakaria, in his speech, thanked all the Executive Board Members and the staff for their effort in making his 53rd birthday a memorable one. He was happy with the togetherness shown by the Executive Board Members and staff. He believes that the spirit of unity among them will further strengthen the OCM as one of the respected NOCs in the world.
The staff presented a bespoke birthday cake to Dato’ Sri Mohamad Norza Zakaria, which featured an Olympic Medal of Tokyo 2020. They wished him all the best in his endeavour and hopefully during his tenure as the President of OCM, Malaysia will win its first ever Gold Medal in the Olympics.