The Graduation Ceremony for the OS/OCM Advanced Sport Management Course (ASMC) 2018 was held on Saturday, 9 March 2019, at the Swiss-Inn Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.
The Graduation Ceremony was graced by two (2) Executive Board Members of OCM namely:
- Dato’ Paduka Mumtaz Jaffar, Vice President of OCM & Chairperson of OCM Women & Sport Committee
- Prof. Dato’ Dr. Shamala Subramaniam, Vice President of OCM, Chairperson of OCM Education & Training Committee & Director of National Olympic Academy.
In attendance were the two (2) Programme Directors of the ASMC namely Ms. Moira Tan Siew See (who is also the Assistant Secretary General of OCM) and Mr. Wan Yew Leong.
Also in attendance were two (2) Course Facilitators namely Mr. Peter Chee and Mr. Joshua Edgar.
Nineteen (19) participants who had participated in the ASMC 2018, successfully completed and graduated from the Course. All of them received a “Diploma in Management of Olympic Sport Organisations” issued by the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
The graduates of the ASMC 2018 are as follows:
- Mr. Ahmad Badrulhisam Che Kasim (Ice Hockey)
- Mr. Ahmad Fairuz Omar (Checkpoint Spot)
- Mr. Ahmad Idroose Mohad Tambarin (Skateboarding)
- Ms. Azhana As’ad (Athletics)
- Ms. Elaine Soh (CentriSoh Sales & Marketing)
- Ms. Irene Cheow (Ice Skating)
- Ms. Jumina Lasan (Badminton)
- Ms. Kanageswari Palanisamy (Hockey)
- Mr. Kok Wing Soon (Pioneer Sports Management Sdn Bhd)
- Mr. KPD Andre KPD Subbas (Bodybuilding Pahang)
- Mr. Mohd Hisyam Sah Nuddin (Canoe)
- Dr. Mohd Khairul Azizi Mohd Zaki (Taekwondo Negeri Sembilan)
- Ms. Munirah Abdullah (Rowing)
- Mr. Muthusamy Kandasamy (Equestrian Riding Therapy)
- Ms. Nur Idayu Abd Hamid (Athletics KL)
- Ms. Siti Norazrina Md Nor (Rugby)
- Ms. Suvashini Sivapathasundram (Badminton)
- Mr. Tan Chee Haw (Wushu Labuan)
- Mr. Yapp Su Chiew (Badminton)
The OCM congratulates all the 19 graduates of ASMC 2018 and wishes them all the best in their endeavors. May the knowledge learnt from the ASMC will be put into practice to enhance the administration and management of their respective associations/organizations.